Everything so far





Related image



            So to begin, everything so far has been interesting and stressful, interesting in a sense that we get to learn a variety of things concerning computers and technology, some examples are the the Internet, blogging and search engines. Our teacher taught us the history of Internet, different internet components, internet tools, internet services, web server and browsers, types of data on the internet and the people behind internet. As we go further, we learn about blogging, the different portfolios of matrics and advantages of blogs to us as students. We also learned about the ways of interacting with search engines using search techniques like "Boolean Logic"and others.


             The first quarter has been stressful, posting blogs constantly, making drafts, quizzes after reports. Although this may come off as natural to other students, I feel most of us feel the same way that it was a stressful but fun and interesting ride, to get to where we are now. To be honest, I don't like publishing blogs for the reason that I don't like getting criticized for my work, usually, I can't think of anything else but getting bad reviews on my compositions, so I tend to feel uncomfortable after typing my blog and sometimes hesitating to publish it.


             So to wrap things up, I'll just end with a conclusion that most of my classmates will agree with and that's, the first quarter of learning for this subject was fun, there were a few problems here and there but overall, learning has never been more fun.
              



Links:
Image:https://www.itic.org/dotAsset/309b4149-4367-4966-b35c-c427e607c26b.jpg
Background

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to the President

Why we celebrate Independence Day

President Duterte: S.O.N.A. 2018