Dreams of Reality

Related image







Over the course of time that I've lived, I know that everyone has had, achieved or failed a dream or ambition of their own at least once. Be it being a doctor or a lawyer, no one is exempted or banned from having a dream. Dreaming is freedom for every person, the sky's the limit as they say. Dreaming is one thing though, planning and achieving is another. Without passion, focus and determination, these dreams will remain dreams.

In my lifetime, I want to achieve a lot of things. I've had a lot of obscure dreams back in my child days. Now I'm being more practical with my dreams/ambitions. I want to be a triumphant person, I want to help my loving parents, and I want to serve my fellow people. I aspire to be a lawyer myself, and I want to pursue this to the end. People often say "Only time will tell" or "Good things come to those who wait" but if you lack the resolve, determination, passion and proper planning, then you don't have to wait for time to tell, it's already clear that you're gonna fail. Life is a struggle, and humans are the struggled. We don't live just to live, that would make things boring. We should live for a purpose, a goal, an unwavering aspiration.

In the end, it's all up to the individual if he lacks the essential personalities to achieve his/her own goal, it's imperative that everyone must strive for success along with struggles that they will come to face and over time, will conquer. Life is annoying when it's not going as smoothly as you expect, but if it did, then life will instead be boring and bland, that's why problems exist when reaching for a certain goal.

Links:
Image





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to the President

Why we celebrate Independence Day

President Duterte: S.O.N.A. 2018