New Year, New Me




Image result for New Year new me images




Last year has been a year to remember, as any other year would be, but as the years move forward, people need to or inevitably change. It is a fact that everything changes, the only permanent process in the world is change. Life will always cease to exist, but in turn a new life is born. Change is truly quite vexing, and is sometimes frightening for most people.

People tend to get afraid of change, possibly because they've been enjoying their lives so far and want it to continue being consistent. However, there are also people who are waiting for change, possibly cause they've faced misfortune continuously in their lives so far. So this brings the question, "Is change good or bad?" To put it bluntly, change is subjective, people change for the worse and some change for the better, the only defining trait of a person is how he interprets him/herself. Change is inevitable, but change is not bad if people change for the better, change not just superficially, but also socially. It's a new year, so why not begin with a new you? Maybe it's your chance to finally catch the opportunity you've been longing for, the opportunity to forgive or ask for forgiveness, stop whatever conflict you have with other people, and to start developing yourself to be the best you can be, and if you feel you still haven't reached your full potential or you're still far away from it, then that's great, cause that means you'll never stop improving.

Overall, change is what you interpret it to be, so never be afraid to shed the old you and develop a new you, not just because it's a new year, but because change is inevitable and you want to change for the better, never stop improving. As for myself, I've been working my hardest to develop a better me, newer me, and a me who I can be satisfied with. Not a lot has change in me, but I have a lot of time left, so I can always work on myself over time.

Link: Image







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to the President

Why we celebrate Independence Day

President Duterte: S.O.N.A. 2018