Second Quarter Reflection

Image result for technology



The second quarter of class was very educational, we've discussed the different internet access, further read on URLs and learned how to make HTML files. The second quarter was very interesting and it further increased my knowledge of technology and their benefits to society. It was fun learning different commands in making an HTML file, and I found it one of my favorite tasks. Although I can't deny the fact that it can be stressful to make outputs in HTML when it's rushed or when there's no time to do it.

The second quarter came to me similar to but different from the first quarter, not like the first quarter, the second quarter was less stressful and more fun to work on. I was enjoying learning on the topics and was increasing my knowledge on the internet at the same time. The only thing that I think made it stressful, was the fact that we had to rush a lot of the outputs because of limited time to do it. The second quarter overall, was fun and made me more interested in the topics discussed.

The second quarter, was fun as most of my classmates would agree, and I'm sure they learned a lot, like me. Although I may have learned a lot, I can't seem to recall some of the topics discussed, since they weren't discussed that often or weren't discussed at all. Despite that, the subject showed me a lot of benefits technology gives mankind, and I can't wait for what the next quarter has in store.

Links: Image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to the President

Why we celebrate Independence Day

President Duterte: S.O.N.A. 2018